From: Michael Crute <mcrute@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] Gentoo installer vs current installation method, what about later?
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 03:35:15
On 10/20/05, Mike Rosset <schizoid29@×××××.com> wrote:
> > Honestly Michael I'm not bickering my request is valid, the installer cd > cannot be reproduced this makes it a proprietary product, its closed. You > might not have the need to modify the cd in anyway or reproduce it in > another fasion, but I do and I dont mean just any livecd. My requirement was > for it to be as close to the installer cd as possible. So you were right the > first time, why cant the spec files along with the patch of Catalyst be > released or atleast be put into cvs access for non-end user access? >
No Mike, you are bickering. Your requests may be valid but you where told no twice now, give it up. I'm sure Chris will release the blasted spec files when everything works. In the meantime if you must have those cds so desperately take the damned iso apart and make your own cd but quit bitching about it. On a side note, devrel is just gonna tell you to go pound sand because it is amazingly obvious that 1) Chris is putting a lot of his free time into making things work and 2) your demands are unreasonable at this point. I would spare my time and dignity and just wait till the spec files get released. In the interim quit bitching, we don't want to hear it. -Mike -- ________________________________ Michael E. Crute Software Developer SoftGroup Development Corporation Linux, because reboots are for installing hardware. "In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows and gates?"