Reminder to all that there will be a meeting in #gentoo-installer
(freenode) today in roughly 1 hour, 40 minutes - 19:00UTC.
This meeting will follow the same format as our Gentoo meetings for
developers. The channel will be moderated. We invite you to join us and
those with something to say will get voiced. (This is moderated only to
reduce general noise and to attempt to stay on topic, not to exclude
anyone - all are welcome).
Again, we will cover the following...
- Overall design. What's left and what is solid.
- Features that will be included and those that will be delayed, at
- Publicity - when, how, and why
- Initial task assignment for all people involved (coders, design
people, advisers, etc.)
- Release cycles / coding standards / development methods
- Wrap up / check list of resources and who is responsible for them
(document maintenance, project page(s), cvs access, mailing lists, etc.)
- Regular meetings - frequency, attendance, general topics, format
If I've missed something that is NOT implementation related and should
be on there, please feel free to reply to the list and add it.
Thanks to all and see you then!