From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: Vlastimil Babka <caster@g.o>
Cc: Gentoo Java <gentoo-java@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] support for environment variables in package.env
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 14:58:10
1 Vlastimil Babka kirjoitti:
2 >
3 > Index: src/java_config/EnvironmentManager.py
4 > ===================================================================
5 > --- src/java_config/EnvironmentManager.py (revision 4675)
6 > +++ src/java_config/EnvironmentManager.py (working copy)
7 > @@ -308,6 +308,43 @@
8 >
9 > return path
10 >
11 > + def add_pkg_env(self, pkg, env):
12 > + env_vars = pkg.query("ENV_VARS")
13 > + if (env_vars):
14 > + for var in env_vars.split(' '):
15 > + val = pkg.query(var)
16 > + assert val
17 > + if (not env.has_key(var)):
18 > + env[var] = val
19
20 This probably could be named a bit better as I confuse pkg_env with the
21 package.env file.
22
23 if (not env.has_key(var)):
24
25 This is the same as not var in env
26 >>> dict = { "foo":"bar", "foo2":"bar2" }
27 >>> "foo" in dict
28 True
29 >>> "foo3" in dict
30 False
33 > +
34 > + def build_dep_env(self, pkgs, missing_deps):
35 > + env = {}
36 > +
37 > + unresolved = Set()
38 > + resolved = Set()
39 > +
40 > + for p in pkgs[:]:
41
42 for p in pkgs:
43
44 Although the current functions are not documented, it would help if we
45 documented all new functions using pydoc:
46 http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0287/
47
48 If it works, I am fine with you committing it. Should probably get a
49 couple of other fixes in there at the same time too for a new release.
50
51 Regards,
52 Petteri