From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt@××××××××××××××××.com>
To: Gentoo Java <gentoo-java@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] Gentoo Java / Apache Tomcat choices vs FreeBSD
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 16:02:09
On Sun, 2006-02-19 at 11:12 +0100, Jan Riedel wrote:
> > unfortunately i am a little bit disappointed because the module > mod_proxy_ajp is not being built, so i can't use this new feature to > connect to tomcat. i tried to modify the ebuild, but it didn't work. if > anyone has an idea -> tell me please.
I went looking for a release of mod_proxy_ajp to make an ebuild for. I did not find one? Could have been just me or maybe it was not officially released? If it is released now when I have time I will look into make an ebuild and sticking it in java-experimental overlay. However not tying to make to many new ebuilds etc till the migration is done. -- Sincerely, William L. Thomson Jr. Obsidian-Studios, Inc. http://www.obsidian-studios.com -- gentoo-java@g.o mailing list