From: Duane Griffin <duaneg@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-java] JGraph version bump to 5.10.1.0
Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 13:27:16
1 A new version of JGraph (5.10.1.0) was announced on Monday by
2 jgraph.org (via email). The project doesn't seem to have updated their
3 website yet, there are no direct links to the announcement or new
4 download. SourceForge has the new files though, and a rename of the
5 5.9.2.1 ebuild seems to work fine.
6
7 I'm not sure of the correct procedure, should I file a version bump
8 request in bugzilla, wait for them to update their web-site then do
9 so, wait a certain period of time after that, or...?
10
11 Cheers,
12 Duane.
15 "I never could learn to drink that blood and call it wine" - Bob Dylan
16 --
17 gentoo-java@g.o mailing list