From: "Miroslav Šulc" <miroslav.sulc@××××××××.cz>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] Gentoo/Java staffing needs
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 15:03:26
1 Travis Camechis napsal(a):
2 > I am a software engineer that works primarly in java. I would like to
3 > get envolved more with the JAVA on gentoo. My problem is my limited
4 > time and the time it takes to get up to speed with doing ebuilds and
5 > the learning the infrastructure. Im not sure what is the best way to
6 > learn these things.
7 I have the same problem being overloaded, but Java ebuilds are pretty
8 simple (I mean library ebuilds I've seen but sure there are complicated
9 Java ebuilds that require more knowledge, such are JBoss etc.). You can
10 find some useful resources here:
11
12 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/java/
13
14 At Wiki I use mainly these but other links may be interesting too:
15
16 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/java/java-devel.xml
17 http://overlays.gentoo.org/proj/java/wiki/Migrating_packages
18 >