From: Joshua Nichols <nichoj@g.o>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] Re: Bugs submission
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 23:03:00
1 Wiktor Wandachowicz wrote:
2 > Miroslav Ć ulc <miroslav.sulc@...> writes:
5 >> Hi,
6 >>
7 >> where should we submit bugs related to migration overlay? Should we use
8 >> bugs.gentoo.org?
12 > I'm afraid that the b.g.o maintainers wouldn't like it much...
13 > Maybe there should be some thread / page in the javaexperimental trac?
14 > (and I don't think that posting it here is best, I was corrected once)
15 >
16 > But on the other hand, some METABUG in b.g.o shouldn't be a problem,
17 > like the jdk-1.5 METABUG maybe? And the maintainers should know about it
18 > beforehand, so they wouldn't dismiss such reports as INVALID or WONTFIX.
22 I actually don't think using bugs.gentoo.org would be too bad. Although,
23 it would be preferred if bugs directly to java@g.o, so we don't
24 drive bug-wranglers crazy. To this end, I made a 'bookmarkable template'
25 and setup a tinyurl for it:
26
27 *http://tinyurl.com/ofzha*
28
29 Please use this for reporting migration-related bugs. It should be
30 preset to be assigned to java@g.o, block the migration bug, and
31 will have [migration-overlay] in the title.
32
33 Regards,
34 Josh
35 --