From: Wiktor Wandachowicz <siryes@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-java] Re: Tomcat 5.5.16
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 14:52:50
I am not an expert too, but the following page: https://projects.gentooexperimental.org/expj/wiki/Using_migration-overlay states simply that: "If you were using axxo-overlay, you can simply replace /usr/local/overlay/axxo-overlay with /usr/local/overlays/migration-overlay." Maybe mixing too much overlays at once is the problem? Would sticking to only one of the overlays do the trick for you? Friendly, -- gentoo-java@g.o mailing list