From: Karl Trygve Kalleberg <karltk@g.o>
To: Mark Wielaard <mark@×××××.org>
Cc: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] GNU Classpath distro DevJam
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 22:06:36
1 Mark Wielaard wrote:
2
3 > Yes, please add anything you think is important as background material
4 > for better understanding how gentoo integrates (or doesn't integrate)
5 > with jpackage, gcj, kaffe, etc to the meeting wiki:
6 > http://java.debian.net/index.php/DevJam
7 >
8 > And please add yourself as an interested party even if you cannot attend
9 > because of the time and place and add a little note that you cannot
10 > attend because of the time/place. If there are a lot of people
11 > interested from the various distros for which Oldenburg next month is
12 > inconvenient that we want to look at some other meeting place/date.
13
14 Been traveling again. Will do so one of the coming days.
15
16 > If there are enough people listed/interested I also want to setup a
17 > cross-distro mailinglist to discuss the hacking oppertunities for the
18 > DevJam meeting.
19
20 There's already the cojapas list (cojapas@××××.org) that was intended
21 for the more general case of discussing cross-distro Java packaging, but
22 it's very quiet these days. I suggest we use that.
25 Cheers,
26
27 -- Karl T
28 --