From: Barry <barrymac@×××××.com>
Cc: Gentoo Java <gentoo-java@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] Wanted: Substantial Java Webapps
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 11:28:46
First one that comes to mind is the Expresso framework.
http://jcorporate.com/
A struts based web app framework with OR mapping and lots of convenience.
It's a web app that you can use straight away.

Come to think of it have Struts and Shale had a mention yet?

Barry.

On 30/01/06, Ray Hunter <bigdog@××××××××.com> wrote:
> > Joshua Nichols wrote: > > 3. jboss nukes > > man, i could not find a site either. i did find a download on > sourceforge: > > http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/jboss/jboss-3.2.1_nukes-1.0.0alpha.zip?download > > here is another site that has man java applications some web some not. > > http://java-source.net > > -- > ray > -- > gentoo-java@g.o mailing list > >
-- I must Create a System, or be enslaved by another Man's Wm. Blake 1757 - 1827