From: Alistair Bush <ali_bush@g.o>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] Assigning out QA work.
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 04:50:20
Please find attached the output of repoman over java-experimental.  I
was only able to achieve this after a few modifications to portage trunk
(http://rafb.net/p/NknPVL65.html).  There are a few things to be aware of.

1) I haven't got a clue whether it actually works.  I would actually
like ppl to confirm that it does/discover where it doesn't
2) Im interested to know what doesn't work,  but im not actually
expecting those patches to be the final implementation.  This is
something that _just seems to work_.  Therefore don't be surprised if
nothing more comes of this.  Hopefully these patches work in all
situations but they may not requiring a far more invasive
implementation.  I have no experience with the portage codebase so I
doubt I could do that implementation.

The patch will be posted to gentoo-dev.

Alistair.

repoman_java-experimental.txt text/plain