From: Joshua Nichols <nichoj@g.o>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] Changing virtual/jdk || deps to prefer the latest version first
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 16:52:34
1 William L. Thomson Jr. wrote:
2 > Great, where's the patch for Eclipse? Since it REQUIRES 1.4 to be
3 > present to be built. At least that was the last state of the sources
4 > from upstream.
5 >
6 This is addressed with 3.2.2. I've worked a bit on getting this bump
7 going, along with the patches from the linux-distro eclipse project's
8 patches. It builds fine, but it dies horribly at runtime, and
9 regretfully, I haven't had tons of time to sit down and work through the
10 issues though.
13 Joshua Nichols
14 Gentoo/Java - Secondary Project Lead
15 Gentoo/Xfce - Project Lead