From: "Miroslav Šulc" <miroslav.sulc@××××××××.cz>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] Re: Tomcat 5.5.16
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 15:19:53
1 Wiktor,
2
3 thank you for your suggestion. I tried what you suggest - removed axxo's
4 overlay, then tried to emerge tomcat, at this moment it complained
5 generation 1 build VM is not set so I set one and then ... it compiled.
6 Thank you very much for your help. Maybe I should learn reading better :-)
7
8 Miroslav Šulc
11 Wiktor Wandachowicz napsal(a):
12 >> I am not a pro but it seems to me that JAVACFLAGS are not applied. I
13 >> have migration and axxo overlay installed.
16 > I am not an expert too, but the following page:
17 > https://projects.gentooexperimental.org/expj/wiki/Using_migration-overlay
18 >
19 > states simply that:
20 > "If you were using axxo-overlay, you can simply replace
21 > /usr/local/overlay/axxo-overlay with /usr/local/overlays/migration-overlay."
22 >
23 > Maybe mixing too much overlays at once is the problem?
24 > Would sticking to only one of the overlays do the trick for you?
25 >
26 > Friendly,

miroslav.sulc.vcf text/x-vcard