From: Martin von Gagern <Martin.vGagern@×××.net>
To: Serkan Kaba <serkan@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] java-pkg-simple and java-mvn-src eclasses
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2009 09:34:03
1 Serkan Kaba wrote:
2 > The in tree ebuilds follow two methods here. One like yours where ejavac
3 > is called for a set of java files. See media-sound/jtagger ebuild as an
4 > example. The other is having a simple build.xml file as in
5 > dev-java/slf4j-* or dev-java/mina-core. There are numerous examples in
6 > tree for both methods.
7
8 Thanks for these pointers. I had a look at them. I had considered an
9 ant-based approach myself, but decided against it, because it would be a
10 bit more difficult to implement, unnecessarily require ant, and give
11 little benefit over the simple javac-based approach.
12
13 I guess once my eclasses are in place, all the simple packages already
14 in the tree might be converted one by one.
15
16 Greetings,
17 Martin
18
19 P.S.: Forgot the list when first sending this, sorry for the duplicate.