From: Qian Qiao <qian.qiao@×××××.com>
To: Mathew Robertson <mathew.robertson@××××××××××××××.au>
Cc: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] OT: eclipse auto-indent
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 04:48:32
On 5/2/06, Mathew Robertson <mathew.robertson@××××××××××××××.au> wrote:
> This question is a little OT, but I can find any web references... > How do I turn off the auto-indenting feature, in eclipse? >
Oops, replied to OP privately instead of to the list, here it goes again: What version of eclipse are you using? For 3.1, go Preferences -> Java -> Code Style -> Formatter. Create a new profile, then you can change the settings on the indentation tab. HTH. -- Joe -- There are 3 kinds of people in the world: Those who can count, and those who can't. -- gentoo-java@g.o mailing list