From: Geoff Mishkin <gmishkin@××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] Java and AMD64
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 22:57:08
1 What about the IBM JDK? Its stable amd64 version (SR3) is no longer available
2 from the "Older Downloads" section. It shows up initially, but when you
3 actually sign in and get to the page where you select your download with a
4 radio button, SR3 is no longer present. However its ~amd64 version (SR4) is,
5 and is still generation 1. Is that just as feasible?
6
7 --Geoff Mishkin <gmishkin@××.edu>