From: Caster <cast3r@××××××.cz>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] New overlays at overlays.gentoo.org
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 19:12:50
1 Miroslav ©ulc wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > I've searched Gentoo to find information on how to get Java overlays
5 > from overlays.gentoo.org but I found none. I know that somebody wrote
6 > here that the overlays are moved to overlays.gentoo.org and maybe even
7 > how to get it but I don't keep history. Could someone please direct me
8 > where I can find the information how to "svn co" java overlays?
9 >
10 > Thank you.
13 Hi,
14
15 base dir for of svn repo is [1]. If you open it in webbrowser, you will
16 see the subdirs (including overlays) and can retrieve links for them to
17 use with "svn co http://.../java-experimental-overlay ." etc directly.
18 To read old e-mails in this list without local history you can use [2].
19
20 Caster
21
22 [1] http://overlays.gentoo.org/svn/proj/java/