From: "Miroslav Šulc" <miroslav.sulc@××××××××.cz>
Cc: Gentoo Java <gentoo-java@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] What to do with updated ebuilds
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 19:51:14
1 Krzysiek Pawlik napsal(a):
2 > Miroslav Šulc wrote:
3 >
4 >> I have updated an ebuild but don't know where to submit it or what to do
5 >> with it to save the others some time. The ebuild is from
6 >> java-experimental-overlay and is migrated to generation-2. Could someone
7 >> suggest what should I do?
10 > You may want to try contacting the person who last modified it - (hint:
11 > svn log, svn blame). Other option: bugzilla.
12 >
13 Thank you, I'll use the first approach, I don't want to "pollute"
14 bugzilla with experimental things. And thanks for the hint :-)
15
16 Miroslav

miroslav.sulc.vcf text/x-vcard