From: Krzysiek Pawlik <nelchael@g.o>
To: gentoo-java <gentoo-java@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] Re: JWSDP packages
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 19:51:39
1 William L. Thomson Jr. wrote:
2 >> I simply can't - I'm off whole Sunday. I don't see a problem moving WSDP stuff
3 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ <- :)
4 >> to next week - like Tuesday or Wednesday :)
5 >
6 > That would be awesome if the WSDP stuff could be put off a bit. Very
7 > sorry to request that, appreciate it if you can.
8
9 No problem for me :)
10
11 > I hope the can't applies to availability on Sunday, not Saturday :)
12
13 Yeap
14
15 BTW. Can we get the Reply-To header fixed to gentoo-java ?
18 Krzysiek Pawlik <nelchael at gentoo.org> key id: 0xBC555551
19 desktop-misc, desktop-dock, x86, java, apache, ppc...