From: Konstantinos Agouros <elwood@×××××××.de>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-java] Eclipse 3.2 (from the ebuild) vs DSDP Mobile Tools for Java
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 19:22:23
1 Hi,
2
3 I tried adding the MTJ Plugin available from
4 http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/mtj/ to Eclipse 3.2 which I installed from
5 an ebuild. I used the update manager to install it. However when I
6 restart eclipse and open the preferences there should be an entry for
7 java2me which isn't there. I tried different reinstalls during the day
8 making sure in between there were no leftovers. I even tried installing
9 it as root but no luck. Did anybody get this to work?
10
11 Regards,
12
13 Konstantin
16 Dipl-Inf. Konstantin Agouros aka Elwood Blues. Internet: elwood@×××××××.de
17 Otkerstr. 28, 81547 Muenchen, Germany. Tel +49 89 69370185
19 "Captain, this ship will not survive the forming of the cosmos." B'Elana Torres