From: Konstantinos Agouros <elwood@×××××××.de>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-java] Eclipse 3.2 (from the ebuild) vs DSDP Mobile Tools for Java
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 19:22:23
Hi,

I tried adding the MTJ Plugin available from
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/mtj/ to Eclipse 3.2 which I installed from
an ebuild. I used the update manager to install it. However when I
restart eclipse and open the preferences there should be an entry for
java2me which isn't there. I tried different reinstalls during the day
making sure in between there were no leftovers. I even tried installing
it as root but no luck. Did anybody get this to work?

Regards,

Konstantin

--
Dipl-Inf. Konstantin Agouros aka Elwood Blues. Internet: elwood@×××××××.de
Otkerstr. 28, 81547 Muenchen, Germany. Tel +49 89 69370185