From: Alistair Bush <ali_bush@g.o>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-java] javatoolkit refactor/cleanup.
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 08:12:14
1 Betelgeuse has ask me to look at javatoolkit and move it to python's
2 site-packages directory instead of storing the *.py? files within
3 /usr/share/javatoolkit/
4
5 Now I have noticed that /usr/share/javatoolkit/ contains pyc and pyo
6 files that belong to some of the executable python tools (maven-helper
7 and xml-rewrite-3) in particular.
8
9 My plan is to refactor all the code within javatoolkit so that we have
10 the following 'modules'
11
12 javatoolkit
13 javatoolkit/maven
14 javatoolkit/xml-writer
15 javatoolkit/parser
16 javatoolkit/<etc etc>
17
18 I also see that there is a output.py file in javatoolkit. I plan on
19 converting javatoolkit to use java-config's OutputFormatter class, if
20 possible.
21
22 Now, does anyone have any issues with this? Suggestions etc.
23
24 Alistair
25 --
26 gentoo-java@g.o mailing list