From: Hanno Meyer-Thurow <h.mth@×××.de>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] work on gcj for gentoo
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 10:24:18
On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 16:04:25 +0100
Hanno Meyer-Thurow <h.mth@×××.de> wrote:

> Hi list! > I would like to work on gcj for Gentoo.
I did a patch for Java eclasses to create native libraries from jar files dependend on the 'native' useflag. Patch is attached. This is for reference, questions and ideas. I added 'use native && java-pkg_cachejar' to java-pkg_dojar function. I only process jar files in '${D}${JAVA_PKG_JARDEST}'. I check the existance of native library not to cache same jar twice. What is the best place to add 'java-pkg_cachejar'? Any suggestions not to miss a jar file? It seems to be possible to install to a alternative place, so ... How do I collect jar files of the package in pkg_postinst process? Thanks in advance for help!
> Regards, > Hanno

cachejar.patch text/x-patch