From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] Moving depends to eclasses
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 00:24:31
1 Vlastimil Babka wrote:
2 > Petteri Räty wrote:
3 >> Attached patch
4 >
5 > ORLY? Where? :)
6
7 Well patch that should be attached this time.
10 >> 1. in ebuild:
11 >> JAVA_PKG_IUSE="doc source"
12 >> inherit java-pkg-2
13 >
14 > Why doc? Just in case in future?
15 > Good idea wit the source though.
16
17 The point is that you don't have to have a separate IUSE in the ebuild.
20 >> 2. Will add dev-java/ant-core to java-ant-2.eclass DEPEND. I can't think
21 >> of any valid use for this eclass without ant-core. This would remove the
22 >> need to specify ant-core in almost all of our ebuilds.
23 >
24 > Fine. Is there a var to disable this if I need to fine-tune ant-core
25 > version or in ant-core.ebuild so it doesn't depend on itself? :)
28 Hmm ant-core yes, so for that we would need a disable variable. Will see
29 to writing that support.
30
31 Regards,
32 Petteri

java-eclasses-auto-depends.patch text/plain