From: Martin von Gagern <Martin.vGagern@×××.net>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-java] java-pkg-simple and java-mvn-src eclasses
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 12:51:45
1 Hi!
2
3 I propose two new eclasses. One is for building java packages from their
4 *.java source files, without any additional build instructions. The
5 second builds on it and is intended for source bundles exported by the
6 source:jar goal of Maven2. Two parts of istack-commons can be bumped
7 using these, in order to address https://bugs.gentoo.org/188015 .
8
9 I would like to commit all of these to java-experimental if there are no
10 objectsion. If you leave the Subject in place, I will catch replies to
11 this list. Otherwise please Cc me personally, as I don't read every mail
12 to the list.
13
14 On IRC selckin1 said: "simple eclass to build simple java packages has
15 been proposed many times. my main question would be why doesn't it exist
16 allready, this been suggested many times going back years, must be a
17 reason." Any input on this would be useful as well.
18
19 Greetings,
20 Martin von Gagern (aka MvG)

java-pkg-simple.eclass text/plain
java-mvn-src.eclass text/plain
istack-commons-runtime-1.0.ebuild text/plain
istack-commons-tools-1.1.ebuild text/plain