From: Federico Fissore <federico@××××.org>
To: Olivier Bourgeois <zentak@×××××××.fr>
Cc: gentoo-java <gentoo-java@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] Eclipse 3.2.1-r1 and Junit 4
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 07:04:05
1 You would like to give a try to latest -r2 on the overlay
2 http://overlays.gentoo.org/svn/proj/java/migrated-java-experimental-overlay/
3
4 junit4 support has been re-enabled
5
6 Regards
7
8 Federico
9
10 Olivier Bourgeois wrote:
11 > Hi all,
12 >
13 > how is it that Junit 4 support is disabled in Eclipse ebuild ?
14 > After searching for a while why I got unresolved imports in my projects (and
15 > why adding Junit to the classpath was not resolving them), I had a look at
16 > the ebuild and found out that Junit 4 is disabled :
17 >
18 > # We need to disable junit4 and apt until GCJ can handle Java5 code
19 > # %patch55 -p0
20 > epatch ${WORKDIR}/${P}-disable-junit4-apt.patch
21 > rm plugins/org.junit4/junit-4.1.jar
22 >
23 > What's the point of this ?
24 >
25 > TIA
26 >
27 > --
28 > Olivier
32 : Federico Fissore
33 : Blog : http://www.fridrik.it/blog/
34 : Jabber : federico@×××××××××××.org
36 [] : "The best thing is when you mix free beer and free
37 [][][] | speech 'cause then you get some really free speech"
38 || : Dick Wall
41 gentoo-java@g.o mailing list