From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
To: Krzysiek Pawlik <nelchael@g.o>
Cc: Gentoo Java <gentoo-java@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] p.mask of sun-*-bin JWSDP packages
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 22:11:18
1 On Thu, 2007-04-19 at 21:51 +0200, Krzysiek Pawlik wrote:
2 > Petteri Räty wrote:
3 > > Fordfrog pretty much takes care of maintaining NB these days.
4 >
5 > Fordfrog: ping ^^^ :)
8 Yes I just hang on to help out, although have tried to get
9 fordfrog/Miroslav to take it over entirely. I hardly contribute much
10 these days aside from occasional idea, and of course daily usage :)
11
12 But he wants to co-maintain, thus I will get involved from time to time
13 with NB stuff since I am still technically a maintainer :) If I was not,
14 I would likely be entirely hands of. Mainly because I feel Miroslav is
15 doing an excellent job, has a relationship going with upstream, and etc.
16
17 So no problems helping out, just seems he has a good handle on it all,
18 much less other apps I very much care about in tree being neglected like
19 Firebird :(. About to become maintainer on that one, and not 100% by
20 choice, kinda like Tomcat. Deja vu :o
23 William L. Thomson Jr.
24 Gentoo/Java