From: James Le Cuirot <chewi@××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] problems emerging jruby
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2008 09:59:27
On Sat, 05 Jul 2008 12:51:42 +0300
Petteri Räty <betelgeuse@g.o> wrote:

> Alistair Bush kirjoitti: > > Chewi, what dependency are we missing? > > > > || ( >=dev-lang/python-2.5 dev-python/celementtree ) > we could even have a fallback for dev-python/elementtree as they > provide the same API >
I was just about to post the same thing! It confused me a little at first because I appeared to have celementtree even though I didn't have the package installed. This wasn't entirely my fault, Betelgeuse used celementtree in build-xml-rewrite before I used it in jarjarclean. ;) -- gentoo-java@l.g.o mailing list