From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
To: amd64@g.o
Cc: gentoo-java <gentoo-java@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-java] Help with stabilizing java packages
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 05:39:16
1 As per request on IRC, the following list of packages I currently
2 maintain. I am willing to also help with stabilizing said packages. I
3 have access to stable amd64 machines (servers). Which is fine for most
4 all packages I work with. No access to stable amd64 machine with X, or I
5 would fully join arch team to help out with all java packages.
6
7 I am willing to help out with any none X or etc dependent java packages
8 that need stabilization on amd64. Beyond the ones I maintain.
9
10 dev-java/jdbc-jaybird
11 dev-java/tomcat-native
12 dev-java/tomcat-servlet-api
13 dev-java/edtftpj
14 dev-java/itext
15 dev-java/servletapi
16 www-apache/mod_jk
17 www-servers/tomcat
18
19 So with permission, I will stabilize said packages when need be on
20 amd64. Thanks
23 William L. Thomson Jr.
24 Gentoo/Java