From: "Miroslav Šulc" <miroslav.sulc@××××××××.cz>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-java] Java and AMD64
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 20:29:36
1 Hello,
2
3 I am trying to get new Java ebuilds work on amd64 platform with amd64
4 keyword. Unfortunatelly there's no generation 1 Java ebuild that I could
5 use. Is it possible to make new Java ebuilds work on amd64? And if so,
6 how should I do it?
7
8 java-config-1 -L shows nothing.
9
10 # emerge -tva =sun-jdk-1.4*
11
12 These are the packages that would be merged, in reverse order:
13
14 Calculating dependencies
15 !!! All ebuilds that could satisfy "=sun-jdk-1.4*" have been masked.
16 !!! One of the following masked packages is required to complete your
17 request:
18 - dev-java/sun-jdk-1.4.2.10-r2 (masked by: missing keyword)
19 - dev-java/sun-jdk-1.4.2.12 (masked by: missing keyword)
20 # Joshua Nichols<nichoj@g.o> (24 Jun 2006)
21 # Masked for testing changes to Java. IMPORTANT:
22 # if you unmask one of these package, you will need to unmask
23 # them ALL.
24 # Please follow the upgrade guide to switch over:
25 # http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/java/java-upgrade.xml
28 For more information, see MASKED PACKAGES section in the emerge man page or
29 refer to the Gentoo Handbook.
32 Miroslav Šulc

miroslav.sulc.vcf text/x-vcard