From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
To: gentoo-java <gentoo-java@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] contributing to Gentoo Java
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 23:53:10
1 Darn reply to list got me, doh :) Re-sending to list.
2
3 On Fri, 2006-09-22 at 16:59 -0400, Scott Amort wrote:
4 > On Fri, 2006-09-22 at 22:24 +0200, Vlastimil Babka wrote:
5 > > You can call eant with -Dnoget=true to trigger the "unless" clause
6 > > causing the target not performed (no downloading). I think there are
7 > > already some ebuilds that do this.
8 >
9 > Great.. thanks that worked. Next question - how do I disable JUnit
10 > tests? The build.xml sets a test depend on the jar target:
11 >
12 > <target name="jar" description="o Create the jar"
13 > depends="compile,test">
14
15 I am not saying this is the case now, but at times you might have to
16 manually modify the build.xml files. Then create a patch to be called
17 and applied by the ebuild.
18
19 This might be a case where a patch is required to remove the test target
20 from depends unless the test USE flag or etc is set.
23 William L. Thomson Jr.
24 Gentoo/Java