From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] Making the --jar argument to dolauncher optional
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 09:06:55
1 Petteri Räty kirjoitti:
2 > When a package only install one jar that has the Main-class attribute
3 > set there should not be any need to specify the --jar argument to
4 > java-pkg_dolauncher so I made the --jar argument optional.
5 >
6 > Regards,
7 > Petteri
11 Just to note that you can't use this yet, as nothing as has been
12 committed yet and will need to depend on the new java-config version in
13 your ebuild any way. Let's see if I can move all the magic to the eclass
14 so we would not need to depend on java-config directly.
15
16 Regards,
17 Petteri