From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
To: bigdog@××××××××.com
Cc: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>, Gentoo Java <gentoo-java@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] Monthly meeting tomorrow
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 19:15:01
1 On Fri, 2007-09-07 at 12:59 -0600, Ray Hunter wrote:
2 > > Developers and contributors with overlay commit access. Please update
3 > > your info on the agenda[1] ASAP. Ideally today not tomorrow, but anytime
4 > > before the meeting is good.
5 > >
6 > > Really want to spend 15 minutes or less of our scheduled 1 hour meeting
7 > > doing the routine stuff. Not to many topics to discuss, but best to
8 > > spend 45 minutes or etc on that. Then ~30 or so minutes on routine,
9 > > catching up, what have you been up to. Stuff that can go on wiki agenda
10 > > page :)
11 >
12 > are the meetings held in IRC?
13
14 Yes, although I am not sure we clearly declare that anywhere on g.o. I
15 think only on the overlay pages. I will see about adding something to
16 our home page, about our regular monthly Java Team meetings. Location,
17 time etc.
18
19 Likely will come as part of my converting past meeting agendas and notes
20 over to guidexml format and moved to g.o from o.g.o
23 William L. Thomson Jr.
24 Gentoo/Java