From: Alistair Bush <alistair.bush@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-java] Re: Interview Confirmation
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 23:50:33
1 Hi Helen
2
3 Please find attached a reference from one of my University Lecturers. It
4 would be great if you could keep this on file with my CV.
5
6 Looking forward to meeting you at 2
7
8 Alistair Bush
11 On Tuesday 22 August 2006 11:06 am, Anderson, Helen wrote:
12 > Hello Alistair,
13 >
14 > Confirmed interview for: Wednesday 23-August 2006 at 2pm
15 > We are located at Level 6, 137-147 Quay Street, Princes Wharf. Please
16 > see attached map.
17 > You may like to use the Downtown Car-park across the road, which is
18 > closest to us.
19 >
20 > Please bring your passport and any other documentation that you feel is
21 > pertinent.
22 >
23 > I look forward to meeting with you.
24 > Kind Regards,
25 >
26 > Helen
27 >
28 > Helen Anderson
29 > Associate Consultant
30 > IT&T
31 > Hudson
32 > 137-147 Quay Street
33 > Princess Wharf
34 > Auckland
35 > t 64 9 367 9271
36 > f 64 9 379 0676
37 > helen.anderson@××××××.com
38 > www.hudson.com
39 > From great people to great performance SM
44 > ****************************************************************
45 > This electronic message transmission contains information from
46 > the Hudson Highland Group and is confidential or privileged.
47 > The information is intended to be for the use of the individual
48 > or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
49 > be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of
50 > the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have
51 > received this transmission in error, please notify us by
52 > telephone immediately at +61.2.8233.2222 or +64.9.367.9000
54 > *

rsheehanref.doc application/msword