From: Alistair Bush <alistair.bush@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-java] SwingX and Swinglabs
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 00:34:31
1 I just thought I would post this link, so that you can get a feel for what
2 the swinglabs project actually is, why I'm excited about it and why im
3 wanting to push desktop java..
4
5 http://swinglabs.org/docs/presentations/2007/DesktopMatters/SwingLabs.pdf
8 The weekly swingx and swingx-ws are already in the overlay.
9
10 TimingFramewok, swing-worker are also in the overlay but TimingFramework
11 might be a bit outdated (can't remember when I touched it last)
12
13 Also to be noted is that swingx (and swingx-ws?) should easily intergrate
14 into the gui designers for netbeans (which ive tested) and eclipse?
15
16 Alistair.
19 PS. If you don't like my blatant advertising of my favourite java projects,
20 TOO BAD :P