From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: Thomas Anderson <gentoofan23@×××××.com>
Cc: Gentoo Java <gentoo-java@l.g.o>, amd64@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-java] Re: Looking for amd64 Java arch testers
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 11:19:37
1 Thomas Anderson kirjoitti:
2 > Hi, I am an amd64 AT(albeit rather new) and was somewhat concerned with
3 > the amount of Java stabilization/keywording bugs. I can do general
4 > testing but do I need to know Java to be able to write code to test the
5 > libraries?
6
7 Most packages have src_test or examples so writing Java code shouldn't
8 be required. You do need to know how to compile and run the examples
9 (meaning how to use javac, java and java-config) of course. If people
10 need any help with stuff just join our #gentoo-java IRC channel and ask
11 specific questions.
12
13 Regards,
14 Petteri