From: Nathan Egge <nathanegge@×××××.com>
To: Joshua Nichols <nichoj@g.o>, gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] Wanted: Killer Java Applications for the Desktop
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 14:17:25
1 What about the new version of Lotus Notes 7.0.1 code named Hannover? There is a linux client that is writen using Eclipse SWT (comes bundled with its own JVM, which can be stripped out). I am waiting on IT to hand me the installation binary, but I will see about making an ebuild from it.
2
3 More info can be found here:
4
5 http://www.dga.co.uk/customer/publicdo.nsf/Lookup-MENU/2E782AB075494BD0802571A7003B9F56!OpenDocument
6 http://tgdaily.com/2006/07/10/lotus_notes_linux/
7 www.ibm.com/software/lotus
8
9 Joshua Nichols <nichoj@g.o> wrote: Hey folks,
10
11 I'm looking to build a list of killer open source Java applications for
12 the desktop... So basically, I'm looking to get more sweet applications
13 into portage. Here is what I know of so far:
14
15 In portage:
16 azureus
17 freemind
18
19 Not in portage (yet):
20
21 aerith https://aerith.dev.java.net/
22
23 Let's see what's out there :)
26 Joshua Nichols
27 Gentoo/Java - Project Lead
28 --
29 gentoo-java@g.o mailing list
35 Do you Yahoo!?
36 Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.