From: Rusty Phillips <rustyp@×××××××××.org>
To: Joshua Nichols <joshua.nichols@×××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] What is the current status of hibernate
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 02:01:00
Missing sources:
  buildmagic-tasks
  jboss-thirdparty
  jboss-module-jaxrpc
  jboss-common

As to which won't build, its possible that I'm trying to compile using
an older version when I start the dependancy tree.  How did you create
the source files for these?

At any rate, my cable company will let me host files on my computer.

 Its a temporary fix, but I can host the files for a while until you
find someplace else.  Not terribly reliable, as I live in Florida - land
of the power outages, but better than nothing.
If they're under 30MB, I can put them on my freeshell account
(freeshell.org), which is quite reliable.

Send me the sources and I'll send you versions of the ebuilds with
sources pointing to my computer if there's a lot, or my freeshell
account if there isn't.