From: Rusty Phillips <rustyp@×××××××××.org>
To: Joshua Nichols <joshua.nichols@×××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] What is the current status of hibernate
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 02:01:00
1 Missing sources:
2 buildmagic-tasks
3 jboss-thirdparty
4 jboss-module-jaxrpc
5 jboss-common
6
7 As to which won't build, its possible that I'm trying to compile using
8 an older version when I start the dependancy tree. How did you create
9 the source files for these?
10
11 At any rate, my cable company will let me host files on my computer.
12
13 Its a temporary fix, but I can host the files for a while until you
14 find someplace else. Not terribly reliable, as I live in Florida - land
15 of the power outages, but better than nothing.
16 If they're under 30MB, I can put them on my freeshell account
17 (freeshell.org), which is quite reliable.
18
19 Send me the sources and I'll send you versions of the ebuilds with
20 sources pointing to my computer if there's a lot, or my freeshell
21 account if there isn't.
22