From: Xavier MOGHRABI <xavier.moghrabi@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] Wanted: Killer Java Applications for the Desktop
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 10:54:23
1 Dear All,
2
3 What about:
4 - Gantt Project : http://ganttproject.sourceforge.net (GPL)
5 a tool for creating a project schedule by means of Gantt chart and resource
6 load chart.
7 - XWiki: http://www.xwiki.org (LGPL)
8 a Wiki which includes advanced features
9 - Spark: http://www.jivesoftware.org/spark/ (getting Open Source)
10 a Jabber IM client, originally created for Wildfire Jabber server
11 - Jeti: http://jeti.jabberstudio.org/ (GPL)
12 Jeti is an instant messenger based on the Jabber protocol
13 - jEdit: http://www.jedit.org/ (GPL)
14 jEdit is a mature programmer's text editor.
15 - Espresso: http://heavyz.sourceforge.net/espresso/
16 Game API for J2ME with several games.
17 - Squirrel SQL Client (LGPL)
18 Graphical client for JDBC compliant Databases
19 - Jajuk http://jajuk.sourceforge.net/ (GPL)
20 Jajuk is a Java music organizer
21 - MegaMek http://megamek.sourceforge.net (GPL)
22 an unofficial, online version of the Classic BattleTech board game.
23 - Lucane Groupware: http://lucane.org (LGPL)
24 Lucane is a free groupware platform written in Java, designed with
25 extensibility in mind.
29 Xavier MOGHRABI
30