From: Rusty Phillips <rustyp@×××××××××.org>
To: Joshua Nichols <joshua.nichols@×××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] What is the current status of hibernate
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 22:03:34
So far, here's what I've got:
1)  Mockobjects depends on jms.  This dependency isn't listed, but it
doesn't work without it.  This isn't in the tree, so I don't know if
you're dealing with it or not.
2)  xdoclet can't dojar "velocity-1" because I don't have a velocity-1
installed.  I have a velocity-1.4.  Removing the "-1" it works.
If you're going to use "RDEPEND =dev-java/velocity-1*" you're going to
have to deal with the possibility that you get velocity-1*.

That's everything so far.  I'll let you know how it goes.  I can usually
come up with solutions for the little things like these.  If all the
sources are available, I don't expect to have any problems I can't
solve.

I still have a lot of packages to go, so we'll see.