From: Rusty Phillips <rustyp@×××××××××.org>
To: Joshua Nichols <joshua.nichols@×××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] What is the current status of hibernate
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 22:03:34
1 So far, here's what I've got:
2 1) Mockobjects depends on jms. This dependency isn't listed, but it
3 doesn't work without it. This isn't in the tree, so I don't know if
4 you're dealing with it or not.
5 2) xdoclet can't dojar "velocity-1" because I don't have a velocity-1
6 installed. I have a velocity-1.4. Removing the "-1" it works.
7 If you're going to use "RDEPEND =dev-java/velocity-1*" you're going to
8 have to deal with the possibility that you get velocity-1*.
9
10 That's everything so far. I'll let you know how it goes. I can usually
11 come up with solutions for the little things like these. If all the
12 sources are available, I don't expect to have any problems I can't
13 solve.
14
15 I still have a lot of packages to go, so we'll see.
18 gentoo-java@g.o mailing list