From: Krzysiek Pawlik <nelchael@g.o>
To: "Jean-Noël Rivasseau" <elvanor@g.o>, Gentoo Java <gentoo-java@l.g.o>, java@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-java] Re: Deprecating JDK 1.4
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 10:32:16
1 Jean-Noël Rivasseau wrote:
2 > Dropping support for 1.4 is good news for me :)
3
4 :)
5
6 > Wrt Eclipse, I hope to stabilize 3.4, not 3.3 as it has several
7 > problems / bugs that I did not have time to look at. My current
8 > development time is focused on 3.4 as I unfortunately dont have time
9 > for both. I am making good progress thanks to geki's work in
10 > particular, so I hope to have 3.4 packaged and running in about one
11 > month.
12
13 Could you send it to gentoo-java@ also? As it's a public list. That should not
14 interfere with plan to deprecate 1.4 as it'll take a more than a month to do it
15 anyway.
18 Krzysiek Pawlik <nelchael at gentoo.org> key id: 0xBC555551
19 desktop-misc, java, apache, ppc, vim, kernel, python...