From: Caster <cast3r@××××××.cz>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-java] Eclipse and seamonkey
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 06:15:01
1 Hi,
2
3 I've got some wonders about Eclipse ebuild... if I understand correctly,
4 gecko-sdk and mozilla is obsolete and seamonkey or firefox should be
5 used, so it was changed from gecko-sdk to seamonkey, but:
6 - would it be possible to add firefox support instead of just seamonkey?
7 I even think some versions had it, but maybe it's just my imagination.
8 Most of other stuff builds against firefox fine, eclipse is now the only
9 package I have depending on seamonkey without firefox alternative...
10 - why is the useflag reversed, using "no-seamonkey" ? there's already
11 global flag "seamonkey"...
12
13 Caster
14 --