From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: Joshua Nichols <joshua.nichols@×××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] java-utils.eclass in experimental overlay?
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 08:39:50
1 Joshua Nichols wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > Does anyone know what's going on the java-utils.eclass in the
5 > experimental overlay? It looks like there's some stuff to perhaps deal
6 > with using generic ant scripts, but I don't think it's used anywhere.
7 >
8 > I ask, because I'd like to either move or remove it. I've been playing
9 > with axxo's overlay while using experimental to some pretty good
10 > success. The only kink is that his overlay really depends on
11 > java-utils, and the one in experimental conflicts with his java-utils.
14 I added it a while back to test the generic build.xml stuff. Never got
15 around to moving it to official though. Why not just change the order of
16 overlays in your make.conf? I think that will work but I am not sure.
17
18 Regards,
19 Petteri