From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: Gentoo Java <gentoo-java@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-java] java_prepare in EAPI 2
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 11:31:17
1 Yesterday I added support for a java_prepare function to
2 java-util-2.eclass. This function will be automatically called by
3 java-pkg-2_src_prepare if it exists. java-pkg-2_src_prepare takes care
4 of showing bundled jars in strict mode (or later in eant if it's not
5 called) so it's preferred that it always gets run as the src_prepare for
6 java ebuilds so instead of having to call it explicitly from custom
7 src_prepare implementations we can just use java_prepare instead and not
8 have to worry about remembering to call it.
9
10 Regards,
11 Petteri