From: Karl Trygve Kalleberg <karltk@g.o>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] GNU Classpath distro DevJam
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 19:04:32
Mark Wielaard wrote:

> If you are interested please add you name and thoughts about how to > make such a meeting most effective to the wiki! And please contact us > if you are interested in sponsoring the effort.
It seems that I won't have the opportunity to go, but we should definitely send a Gentoo representative. Petteri (Betelgeuse) has volunteered, but also admitted he's a pretty recent addition to the team. If some of the more experienced developers have the time and inclination, please step forward soon, so we can start coming up with a plan for what we want to say as a distribution on this meeting Cheers, -- Karl T -- gentoo-java@g.o mailing list