From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
To: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
Cc: Alistair Bush <ali_bush@g.o>, gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] Important issues missed from monthly meeting
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 16:55:49
1 On Sun, 2007-10-14 at 15:25 +0300, Petteri Räty wrote:
2 >
3 > > wltjr, mentioned something about changing the meeting times as it was
4 > > inconvenient to some developers/contributors. I realize that I am
5 > > probably the most out of the way (timezone and geographically). I am
6 > > therefore quite happy for the meeting times to change. If there is real
7 > > interest in a change in time I will figure out exactly when I am
8 > > unavailable in UTC time, but basically as I have no way to use irc at
9 > > work I am unavailable Monday-Friday 7am - 5:30pm local time.
10 >
11 > I think everyone should post the times that best suit them and let's see
12 > if we can find some common ground. For me any day between 15 and 21 UTC
13 > should be fine.
14
15 Yeah and for the record I am thinking something Mon. - Fri. if possible.
16 Since we tend to have more consistent schedules or etc during the work
17 week. Although it's understood not all can use IRC at work. So doesn't
18 have to be during work hours. Coordinating a good time should be fun :)
21 William L. Thomson Jr.
22 Gentoo/Java