From: Ray Hunter <bigdog@××××××××.com>
To: Gerry Smith <smith.gerry@×××××.com>
Cc: Gentoo Java <gentoo-java@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] mod_jk2
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 22:56:07
1 > I've been using mod_jk2 between apache2 and various versions of tomcat
2 > for years and it's been solid (with apache and tomcat on different
3 > machines). I'm now finding I have to reboot apache periodically to
4 > revive the communication with tomcat when using sun 1.5 (I used to use
5 > blackdown 1.4) and the embedded tomcat in jboss 4.0.3SP1. (The apache
6 > server is still working fine with a tomcat/blackdown 1.4 server).
7 > Before I try to narrow it down further I wondered if anyone has
8 > already experienced this ?
9
10 I have had issues with mod_jk2 on a number of systems. I have recently moved to
11 using proxy pass with apache back to a tomcat server. this has really seemed to
12 improve performance and over configurations.
16 ray
17 --
18 gentoo-java@g.o mailing list