From: Richard Wallace <rwallace@××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-java] Maven2 and Continuum
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 16:53:59
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone knows of ebuilds for maven2 and continuum.  If
there's not something already out there for maven2 I created one based
on the current maven-bin in portage.  I set it up as a separate ebuild
called maven2-bin so they can be duel installed.  If anyone is
interested I'll post it here.

Continuum is the other one that I'm wondering if anyone has created an
ebuild for.  I'm in the process of downloading and installing the beta-1
of it now, and could probably make an ebuild like the one for maven-bin
if there isn't one out there already.  Does anyone know of one?

Thanks,
Rich