From: thomas blomme <blommethomas@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-java] Something to get my mind busy
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 15:41:13
1 HI all,
2
3 I'm a 16 year old java user. I'm trying to write some programs in it,
4 mostly on gentoo or another LINUX system. I'm not too experienced, I
5 seriously started about a year ago with java and gentoo. I did however had
6 some small java skills before that, because my dad programs in it.
7
8 A week ago, I found my way to the java project. I was wondering if I could
9 help and improve my skills. I joined the channel and the mailinglist and
10 looked at the bug list. There's not much I can do there because I can't
11 write ebuilds and the main part of the 'bugs' are ebuild proposals. I would
12 however like to learn it. I thought you guys maybe knew something I could
13 help with: a bug, documentation...
16 Yours sincerly
17 Thomas Blomme