From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: Gentoo Java <gentoo-java@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-java] Stepping down as team leaded
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 11:29:34
1 Hello everyone,
2 as everyone actively following the Java team has probably noticed or
3 even pointed out I haven't been giving the project the attention as a
4 team lead it would deserve for quite a while. I tried to get someone to
5 replace me a while back but that didn't lead to anything. I just checked
6 GLEP 39 and it is not mandatory for projects to have a lead so there
7 will be no problems from me stepping down as team lead and just having
8 regular members. I will still be around to answer questions as usual but
9 I don't see my available time to Gentoo increasing any time soon and I
10 think my current resources are better used in my current duties as a
11 Council member, DevRel lead and GSoC mentor.
12
13 Thanks to everyone who has contributed during my time as project lead.
14
15 Regards,
16 Petteri