From: Joshua Nichols <nichoj@g.o>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] Hi there
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 04:11:59
Greg Tassone wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-03-16 at 09:51 +1100, Mathew Robertson wrote: > >> Hi there, >> >> I am new to this list - I am wondering if there are any >> active/semi-active developers currently working on the Java 1.5 >> packages, as I would like to help out. >> > >
Hello and welcome. To see what's going on with Java 1.5, I'll point you over to our Trac [1] setup for this purpose. Things have been a bit quiet recently on this front, as the primary devs (myself and kartlk) have been quite busy recently with this thing called Real Life. My schedule has opened up just recently, so I should have more time to work on this action. I expect to get an update onlist within a week or so. You can also swing by #gentoo-java on irc.freenode.net, where the active folks hang out. [1] https://projects.gentooexperimental.org/expj/ (see migration section)